High Society.

Olivia's wearing: Sass and Bide 'High Society' bra, Sass and Bide singlet, Lovely Girl shorts, 2 Baia Vista sandals, 
Sportsgirl choker, Nixon watch, Sportsgirl rings, Alexander Wang bag. 

One of the best things about Christmas is the fact that you finally have a reason to get all the things on your never-ending wish list, including most of this outfit. I (Olivia) had been eyeing off the Sass and Bide 'High Society' bra for quite some time, but wasn't sure if it would be a smart purchase, as I thought it was nice to look at but wouldn't be practical. I'm glad that I finally took the plunge. This Sass and Bide singlet is perfect to wear with it, as it is made from a light, sheer silk, which means you see just the right amount of the bra. This Nixon watch is something else I had been eyeing off for ages, however I had no doubts when purchasing it, because I knew the tortoiseshell would be really versatile, as it looks great with both silver and gold jewellery. Expect many more posts showing our favourite Christmas presents over the coming weeks...

1 comment