Wizarding.


Visiting the Wizarding World of Harry Potter is something that I (Olivia) put on my bucket list when the park first opened as I'm a huge Harry Potter fan and couldn't wait to be immersed in the magical world. Stepping foot in Hogsmeade Village was nothing short of amazing, we didn't expect it to be so detailed and although the park is located in sunny Florida, with the snow-covered rooftops and workers dressed in Hogwarts robes, we honestly felt like we were actually walking through the village. From the moment I stepped inside the gates I was overwhelmed by how much work had gone into the park, everything is just how you imagine it in the books and see it in the films. Having a butter beer by Hogwarts Castle was definitely one of the highlights of my year and something that I will never forget. 

No comments