Turtle Club.



Top left to bottom right: Proenza Schouler / Paul & Joe /  3.1 Phillip Lim / MangoH&MMango  

Never did I think I would see the day where I would be writing a guide to buying turtle neck knits. This is one of those trends where when it first became apparent, I couldn't quite wrap my head around it, but here I am now searching for more online. To me turtle necks used to be a fashion no-no and were considered 'mum-ish' by most. Now I find myself living in a climate where the unbearably cold temperatures mean you basically have to throw style out the window and dress purely for sensibility, and turtle neck sweaters fit in perfectly with my new-found logic. Luckily some of my favourite designers/brands have jumped onboard, so there is an element of style to go with this trend. These are some of my top picks, Happy shopping!

Kate x

3 comments

  1. I definitely felt the same way about turtle necks when they first came back. It's like my mum's closet was coming back haha, but I also joined on the bandwagon. I have two turtlenecks from Club Monaco that I wore to death during the winter. The H&M and Mango turtle necks look like great options for the price! xo Jess | It's That Time For

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes it sounds like we were in the same boat as you when they came back into fashion. We will have to check out Club Monaco! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm personally a big fan of twomorrowfashion blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete