Stripes and Plaid.

Kate's wearing: Agent Ninety-Nine tee, Zara shirt, J Brand Super Skinny leather pants, 3.1 Phillip Lim mini Pashli bag,
 Cartier Love ring, Michael Kors watch, Isabel Marant sneakers. 

This outfit combines a few of my favourite things to wear during winter - stripes, plaid and leather, but I never would have thought that the three could be worn together. These J Brand leather pants are everything I expected them to be and more, being such a J Brand addict I knew they'd be great, but obviously it's hard to commit to an investment like these. It's safe to say that they've become my favourite thing in my wardrobe and I don't see this changing any time soon. 

1 comment

  1. Cute! I wish I could get away with just wearing this, its way too freezing in Melbs right now.

    x Eve

    ReplyDelete