Rainy Days.


The weather has been horrible for the past week, so unfortunately we haven't been able to take any photos of our outfits, which is a shame because we've added quite a few new pieces to our wardrobes lately. When I can't take photos of my own clothes, I love to lust over things that I wish I could have and Polyvore is the perfect place to do it. I love these Hudson Nebula jeans, the print is so unique because it literally looks like someone has just had a bit of fun with a paint brush and I love the bright, cobalt colour with hints of neon mixed in. The Pashli Satchel is a bag that will always be in my head, it's so simple and classic, I think a black one would be a great investment. As for the Joan's, I didn't actually like them at first, probably because I was too in love with the Colette's, but they've grown on me, I think it's the ankle strap and the pointy toe that draws me in. 

1. Karen Walker sunglasses 
2. T By Alexander Wang top
3. Hudson Jeans
4. Zara necklace
5. Alexander Wang 'Joan' mules
6. 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli satchel 

7 comments

  1. Wow, perfect outfit. Those Wang heels are killing me!

    PS. I've got a jewellery giveaway that I'd love for you to enter!
    It's very simple and you could win a voucher to recieve pieces from the likes of Low Luv and House of Harlow. No need to follow me, just a great opportunity to win a great prize, xo

    L U A R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love all the Wang heels, they're to die for :) I'll definitely check your blog out x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dig those pants! The design is really cool.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  4. KW makes the best sunnies around
    I only just found your blog and I can't believe I haven't found it sooner!
    You have some crazy good content on here and I can't wait to go through
    some more posts but I thought I'd leave you a comment to let you know first :)

    I was thinking we could follow each other on GFC, what do you think?

    Kendra
    xx

    http://www.stoleninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! We love Karen Walker sunglasses :) Aw that's so sweet thanks so much. We just started following you on bloglovin' xx

      Delete
  5. I really like the Zara necklace!

    ReplyDelete