Watson x Watson.

Olivia's wearing: Watson x Watson collared drape vest, Dotti t-shirt, Topshop jeans, 2 Baia Vista sandals.

I had been hunting for a fur vest that would be an investment piece rather than just an impulse buy that I would like for one winter. I tried to find a good quality faux fur vest first that looked/felt like real fur because I'm a huge animal lover, but they're hard to find. I spotted this Watson x Watson collared drape vest months ago and fell in love with it instantly, but what really made up my mind was the fact that it's ethically made, although it is rabbit fur, so I felt like I couldn't feel completely guilty for the purchase. I'm so glad that I did decide to get it though, because it's such a timeless piece and it's unbelievably soft and comfortable, I know I'll get so much wear out of it this winter and for many winters to come...

No comments