SELLING: Proenza Schouler PS11 Mini in 'Saddle' Brown.


I (Kate) am selling my Proenza Schouler PS11 Mini handbag in 'Saddle' brown. This bag is in very good condition and includes the original dust bag and authenticity tags. I have kept the bag in its dust bag every night and everyday that I didn't use it. For a majority of the time I have owned this bag I mostly ownly used it on weekends, as I was working a 9-5 job. I have always loved this bag, especially because of the unique hardware. I also love that the 'saddle' colour isn't your typical brown bag. I have decided to part ways with it because I am ready for something new and have been lusting over the Celine Trio Bag for far too long. As you have all probably figured, I am travelling at the moment and cannot afford to keep this, aswell as purchase another designer bag. Email us at twomorrowblog@gmail.com for more information or comment on this post. 

No comments