Monochrome.



Leather Jacket: Zara (similar here) / Ripped Jeans: Zara (similar here) / High-neck Knit: Forever 21 (different option here) / Runners: Nike Free Runs (similar here)

Never (ever) did I think I would find myself owning a turtle-neck knit, let alone publicising it on my blog for everyone to see, but this is fast becoming my favourite knit in my collection. It is safe to say this won't be the only turtle-neck I will own. Considering this will be my second time braving winter in the Mid-west of America, I came to the realisation that I was in need of more knits. Olivia and I find the perfect knit (loose fitting, but not too baggy and in the right colour) extremely hard to find, so we always feel a sense of accomplishment whenever we stumble accross one.  I love the fit of this one and the fact that I don't have to worry about a scarf when I wear it. 

Another item on repeat at the moment are my Nikes. They have fast-become my go-to shoe not only for when I workout, but I find myself incoropating them into casual, everyday outfits more often than not (even with dresses). 

Kate x

No comments