Military.

Kate's wearing: Zara jacket, Dotti t-shirt, J Brand Aidan boyfriend jeans, Louis Vuitton belt, Celine sunglasses,
Michael Kors watch, Alexander Wang Diego bag, Isabel Marant boots.

I'm not a huge fan of military jackets, but as soon as I saw this Zara one I had to have it. I was looking at getting a new leather jacket to add to my winter wardrobe, so I thought this one would be the perfect option because it's different to anything that I currently own. I love the fact that although it is military style, it has a classy, feminine feel to it due to the gold hardware and the smooth leather sleeves.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to invest in a pair of boyfriend jeans. When I first put this pair on I didn't like them at all, they made me feel like a cheesy soccer mum or a tradie. I had to embrace their slouchiness and as soon as I did I loved them. They are the comfiest pair of jeans I own, I find myself gravitating towards them every morning when I get dressed.

1 comment

  1. Awesome outfit! I love the jacket!

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete