Twomorrow on Instagram III.

Some more Instagram snaps of my latest purchases and a few of my outfits in New York:

1. I wasn't sure if I wanted to jump on the camouflage bandwagon, but when I spotted these jeans at Zara I didn't hesitate. 
2. Just a simple outfit that I wore to the Bronx Zoo yesterday. I had the best day, it's such a beautiful zoo. 
3. I finally got myself a pair of blue jeans. These ones are from Joe's Jeans, they are insanely soft and comfortable. I love the ripped knees, although they aren't very practical in the cold weather.
4. I was absolutely stoked when I found these silky, lace shorts at Zara on the weekend. I have always been a huge fan of the coveted Lover lace shorts, but could never justify spending over $300 on them.
5. I had to get these awesome pyjama style pants from Zara. It's so nice to just pop on a pair of lose, silky pants with a simple tee or singlet every once in a while.
5. What I wore to work today. I picked up this Zara knitted top with leather sleeves on the weekend; I love it's lose, boxy fit.
6. I had been contemplating getting a pair of neon heels, although I'm certainly more of a flats kind of girl. I love the style of these and they were on sale for $40, it's a no-brainer. 
7. Just a casual outfit that I wore on Friday. I am in love with my Marant sneakers, I wish I never had to take them off. 

3 comments

  1. Thanks :) Yeah sure, we just started following you, your blog is great x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love your printed pants! super nice!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete