Fall in New York.

1/ New York City from the Top of the Rock Observation Deck 2/ More delicious cupcakes from Magnolia Bakery
 3/ Fall in Central Park 4/ More views from the Top of the Rock 5, 6 & 7/ Breathtaking fall foliage in Central Park
8/ My first hotdog in New York 9/ A cheesy tourist shot of me at the Top of the Rock

I was absolutely mesmerised exploring New York City in all it's fall glory today. The weather was perfect so I decided to tick a few things off my typical tourist list, starting with the Top of the Rock Observation Deck at the Rockefeller Center. After seeing the city from 70 floors above, I headed to Central Park. There is honestly nothing more beautiful than Central Park in fall, the warm colours and the leaves make it look so picturesque, I could have wandered around for hours taking it all in. 

No comments