Plaid Kinda Day.

Kate's wearing: Zara biker jacket (similar herejeans and boots (similar here), Forever 21 knit (similar here and here) and plaid shirt, 3.1 Phillip Lim 'Mini Pashli' satchel, H&M beanie (similar here) and cage ring (similar here), Celine 'Preppy' sunglasses, Cartier love ring.

This is the least amount of clothing I have worn in the past six weeks, so I was pretty excited to wear this outfit. Sadly I had to go inside and add a couple of layers after I took these photos...I shot this quick outfit post (and I mean quick as I almost froze to death) on my iPhone. I hate having to take photos on my iPhone as the quality is so poor, but at the moment that is all I have to work with. Thankfully I have my boyfriend filling in for Olivia as my photographer while her and I are on opposite sides of the world.

I am happy to announce that my hunt for the two ultimate winter staples is over (aka black ripped jeans and leather biker jacket). I have Zara to thank, once again. I actually purchased this leather jacket on my trip to America in September last year, but it is still definitely worth a mention, even if it is a bit late...

I must say, despite the fact that I am happy to get some more wear out of my winter staples, I am really looking forward to escaping to the warmer weather on the west coast next month! x

No comments