Beanie Love.

Liv's wearing: Zara knit, Joe's Jeans, American Apparel beanie, Lovisa necklace, Hermes bracelet, Michael Kors watch,
 Zara boots, Alexander Wang bag. 

I'll apologize in advance for the amount of times you will see this beanie on the blog. I resisted the need to buy one for weeks, despite the freezing cold weather here in New York. I just always thought that I couldn't pull them off and I had never found one that I actually liked. I'm strangely addicted to this American apparel one - I love the simple style of it and the dark, speckled farbic. I don't know why I didn't get one sooner, it's the perfect way to cover up my rapidly growing regrowth that I've acquired on this trip and it hides my hair when I'm too lazy to wash it. Another thing that I'm obsessed with are my studded Zara boots, they are insanely comfortable and I love the fact that they can be worn with casual pieces like jeans and sweaters, or they can be dressed up with leather and fur. 

We are heading to Orlando, Florida today to visit all of theme parks that we went to when we were younger. We are so excited for the warm, tropical weather and we can't wait to spend hours at Disneyworld and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter! Expect to see some quirky outfit posts throughout our trip x 

No comments