Sass and Bide Spring 13.

Photos from The Cut. 

I absolutely adore Sass and Bide's Spring Collection that they showed at London Fashion week last week. Although I may quite possibly be their number one fan, this post is not bias in the slightest, I genuinely loved every piece in the collection. I love the way it reflects their signature style, as the pieces all have embellishments of some sort and hints of fun, vibrant colour; but this collection seems a little more grown up and feminine. You can always count on the Sass and Bide girls to break away from the pack and show us something fresh and exciting. I'm currently thinking of reasons why I'll 'need' to purchase one of the dresses or the orange embellished jacket. Can someone please create an event (real or imaginary) that I have to attend? 

No comments